Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

who am I poem

 Who am I

Some would say I am CHARLEY

I have hazel eyes and I have a brown mop of soft shaggy hair. But what you might not know about me is that...



I am a werewolf!!!

I like to prowl around and collect things

If something makes me angry I might attack it and bite it!!!



I am a creeper!!!

Sometimes I get emotional

And I mean very very emotional!!!

And it's very very comin for me!!!

And I lash out if I do.



So who am I you might ask

I have hazel eyes and I have a brown mop of soft shaggy hair. I AM CHARLEY

  
This poem is a poem I wrote at school. it is all about me

BY Charley



1 comment:

  1. Fantastic Charley! What a brilliant piece of writing to describe yourself. You followed the format of the poem we read as a class really well and let your imagination go. Just a reminder that Who Am I is a question so it would need a question mark after it. Keep up the brilliant work Charley and I will watch to see what you post next.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post